Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have a very dear friend named Erica who is pregnant with her 2nd son who will be named Kole:) He is due to make his arrival in October and since I wasn't around when her 4 year old son Chase was born I decided I wanted to throw her a sprinkle! (even if I had been around back then I still would do this because 1. I love love love to throw a party and 2. Kole deserves a few new things) I am realizing that alot of people aren't familiar with "Sprinkles" so let me explain...the guest list much smaller then a Shower and no BIG items are bought. Just bibs, bottles, clothes, those type of things...this baby deserves an few new things too! Plus we are celebrating a life!!! The nursery is going to be a "woodland" theme so I am taking that and running with it!!!!! I LOVE themes lol I am loving it!!! I will continue to update as I make things for this sprinkle:) I have so many ideas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment