Wednesday, January 19, 2011

where we will start

On a cold January night in 2011 I promised myself I would be in bed before midnight. So in keeping with my normal trend of NOT keeping promises to myself I decide that at 11:30pm I would start a blog. I sat looking at the screen trying to figure out what my hook or my "thing" is that would set me apart from any other Mom bloggers but in doing that I realized that I have nothing...I'm not anything but ordinary....I'm EXTRA ordinary in fact. and I am definitely ok with that. I am lucky enough to have 2 yes TWO loves of my life. My 1st being my soul mate/bff/lover/baby daddy/hubbs...Willie. and the 2nd my lil buddy/sidekick/personal comedian/shadow/son...Max. age 2 1/2. Within those 2 adorable human beings lies my heart and soul. There is nowhere in the world I would rather be when I'm sitting on the couch cuddled up holding my loves. Ok so you get the fact that I'm mildly obsessed with these 2 boys. So onto other things....
Now I guess I need to have a great reason to make you want to come back day after day or week after week to read what I have to write. Well I can say that I am not out changing the world...only diapers. I wish I could help inspire people to change their lives, eat better or work out harder but I'm still on that journey myself. So I can offer this...I am an ordinary stay at home mom that has jammies with holes in them and a comfy robe on and I'm ok with that! I love my life and the people in it and of course there are lots of things I would love to change (and I am working on it) but when you get right down to the core of who I am I am happy with myself. I just want to offer my funny and sad life stories, my hits and flops with recipes, and all the wonderful mommy moments that I get to experiance every day of my stay at home mommy life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment