Saturday, November 2, 2013

s.a.l.t.s.

I had originally set out to blog about it all, cooking, marital dating (oohh sounds dirty), parenting and the fun I try to find in everyday life. But I keep finding myself trying to being deep. If you know me you know that is so not me! I'm not "shallow" but I like to have fun and keep things light. I want to be fun in text as I like to think I am in person. SO my next "goal" for myself is to write something that will make you LOL or at the very least salts (smile a little then stop). I named my blog extraordinary mom for a reason. I think am just like any other mom, wife or friend. I also know I am more then just a mom. Well I need to be at least!
I'm by no means a life coach or guide so don't really take what I have to say as anything more then a grain of salt. I would hate to be accountable for any mistakes you make! But if I can get some one to "salts" then I'm happy.


hmm this "salts" thing is making me wonder if that's a good tag line for something??

No comments:

Post a Comment